Restaurants Week Extensions to Check Out
With more than 75 restaurants participating in this year’s San Antonio Restaurant Week, there’s a likely chance you weren’t able to make a dent on the list. You can keep up the valiant foodie efforts as some of the restaurants involved will extend their prix-fixe lunch and dinner menus into next week.
Here’s a quick run down of those restaurants:
1. Arcade Midtown Kitchen (303 Pearl Pkwy) extending an additional week
2. Boiler House (312 Pearl Pkwy, building 3) will extend lunch August 25-29 11am-3pm (not available Sat or Sunday Brunch); dinner will extend Sunday night through Sunday night with menu subject to availability. Reservations identifying RW menu strongly suggested.
3. Biga on The Banks (203 S St. Mary’s) extending through Thursday, August 28
4. Bob’s Steak & Chop House (5815 Rim Pass) will extend August 25-27
5. Kirby’s Steakhouse (123 N Loop 1604 E) extended until Saturday, August 30
6. Zedric’s (both locations) extending an additional week
7. Tre Trattoria Alamo Heights (4003 Broadway) extending an additional week
8. Umai Mi (555 W Bitters) extending an additional week
9. Tuk Tuk Tap Room (1702 Broadway) extending an additional week, Saturday Brunch included
10. Texas de Brazil (313 Houston) extending an additional week
11. Morton’s The Steakhouse (300 E Crockett) extending an additional week
12. Ruth’s Chris Steak House (both locations) extending an additional week
13. The Fruteria (1401 S Flores) extending an additional week